Friday 18 April 2014

Authorthonic - Amelia Hutchins: The Fae Chronicles

I'm finding this series really engrossing, and if you like sexy bad boys, heroes and a bit of graphic slap and tickle then you should enjoy this series.  Obviously it falls in the paranormal category, but it's not your normal fairy stuff and most definitely an 18+ audience.

You can find Amelia's books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc, with ebooks, so an immediate download without having to do painful shopping is definitely a big plus.

More about Amelia:  FacebookTwitter, Goodreads, Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Booktopia.  Goodreads has loads of reader reviews, so you check that out if you want more info.

Amelia's website:  http://amelia-hutchins.com/

Book blurb source from Amelia's site:

Picture

Have you ever heard of the old Celtic legends of the Fae - beautiful, magical, deadly and a love of messing with humans just for kicks and giggles?
Welcome to my world.
What started out as a strange assignment, leads to one of the most gruesome murder mysteries of our times and my friends and I are set and determined to find out who is killing off Fae and Witches alike. 
Couple of problems in the way – I hate the Fae and the Prince of the Dark Fae is bound and determined that I work for him.
 He’s a rude, overbearing egotistical ass with a compulsive need to possess, dominate and control me.
Oh – did I mention that he is absolutely sex-on-a-stick gorgeous and he makes me feel things that I never ever wanted to feel for a Fae…every time he touches me or looks at me with those golden eyes seems to pull me further in under his spell, despite my better judgment.
My friends and I can’t trust anyone and nothing is as it seems on the surface – not even me.




No comments:

Post a Comment